Which paths will lead Germany and Europe out of the current global trade and economic war and back to the prosperity that was once possible in Germany as an industrial location? Prof. Dr. Harald Weyel, European policy spokesman for the AfD parliamentary group in the German Bundestag, gives a lecture and discusses with Yuri Kofner, economist and head of the MIWI Institute. Afterwards, viewers can ask their questions in the comments.
MIWI analytical notes on the topic:
- Germany: negative trade balance for the first time – now what?
- A global economic giant and political dwarf: strengths and weaknesses of EU foreign and security policy
- Technical barriers to trade play the most important role in trade of goods in information and communications technology
- Economic policy of Germany’s new coalition government: economic and welfare effects
- Welfare and migration effects of the lifting of all German sanctions
- Blue Deal: Fiscal and economic effects of the AfD’s economic program
- Back to old strengths: securing the future of the German export industry
- For a reorientation of German foreign policy: defence, sanctions, development aid and migration